Tuesday, January 22, 2008

@#%#$%#! Who left these unpacked boxes in the hall!?

Starting a blog is a lot like moving into a new house I've decided. There is a settling in period. One needs to make decisions about the decor.. will those curtains match the feature wall colour and so on. Things are always a little uncertain at first and liable to change, plus there is a good chance of unpacked boxes in the hallway presenting hazards to travel.

I'm still getting to know my way around the blogger interface and options and I expect will be tweaking and what not as an ongoing process. For starters I definitely need some kind of header image! The blogger templates kinda suck but I am also lazy lazy lazy and this is an aside to WoW not the new focus of my free time so, well, you know.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have a great start: Excellent title to the blog--instantly know it's a hunter blog! (All you mages & rogues, pipe down!) ;)

Jezrael said...

Thanks! I'm glad! I wanted it to be instantly recognisable as a hunter blog - but at the same time with the scope to talk about my other toons - both of which do DPS too. It's not the most original title but I think it really succeeds in communicating the type of blog :)