Before Wrath hits. At least it's beginning to feel like the arrival of the new xpac is that much closer with it now in beta. Pike over at Aspect of the Hare recently blogged about not really worrying about all the new Lich King info flooding the internether since she has lots of current goals to work towards. I feel the same and have been ruminating on my game goals recently. Back in February I wrote a post listing my goals and looking back over them I've done pretty well - I've got my epic birdy for Jez, levelled Seph to 70, achieved exalted with Aldor and got together a reasonable PvP set (although that's an ongoing work in progress). The only goal from that list that I haven't achieved is my Netherdrake mount and quite honestly it's because I haven't been trying. Patch 2.4 came along and I started doing the SSO dailies and haven't been back out to the Ridge since. Bad Jez!
So what are my goals now? Well I have plenty! These are all things I'd like to achieve before WotLK but I doubt I'll manage them all, which is fine, I like to have a list of things to aim for so that if I get bored with one I can work on another.
- Netherdrake mount - if I can get motivated to do the dailies again
- Crocolisk pet
- ZA bear mount
- See Sunwell - the Badgers are 4/5 in Hyjal and 3/9 in BT now so there's hope
- Level Katiya my mage to 70 - she's currently 45
- Improve my PVP skills on Seph and Jez
- Get a Mojo pet
- Level Seph's leatherworking to 375
- Attain my Champion of the Naaru title on Jez - just need to do heroic SL and Mags
- Kill Kael and get my Hand of A'dal title for Jez
- Attain the Vindicator PVP title on Jez
I could probably think of more but that's plenty to keep me busy - as well as farming for consumables for raiding including mats for some shadow resist gear for Mother in BT!
Are you hungering for Rash of the Itch King to arrive or do you have plenty to keep you happy and occupied in game right now?